A one-pan, easy weeknight recipe the whole family will love!
- 6-8 pieces of chicken
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4-6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/3 cup red wine
- 2 14 oz. cans diced tomatoes
- 2/3 cup feta
- Heat oil in pan. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add chicken and cook until they turn a golden brown.
- Add parsley, red wine, olives, and diced tomatoes. Simmer for approximately 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle feta over the top and simmer, uncovered, for approx. 5 minutes.