An easy, one-pan version of the classic Italian shrimp scampi recipe. Perfect for seafood lovers.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp (or to taste) crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp (or to taste) black pepper
- 1 3/4 lb large uncooked shrimp, shelled and devined
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- In skillet, melt butter with olive oil. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add wine, salt, red pepper flakes and plenty of black pepper and bring to a simmer. Let wine reduce by half, about 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp and sauté until they just turn pink, 2 to 4 minutes depending upon their size.
- Stir in the parsley and lemon juice and serve over pasta or rice.