Don’t let a long day at work stop you from eating healthy. This easy, low carb recipe is so quick to make!
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 10 oz. cole slaw salad mix
- 2 tbsp (or to taste) sriracha
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 stalk scallion
- Heat sesame oil in pan. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add in ground turkey and break up with a wooden spoon.
- Once ground turkey is browned (approx. 5-10 minutes), add in cole slaw salad mix and toss to combine.
- Add in sriracha, soy sauce, and vinegar and toss. Let this cook for about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper, and scallions.